Auburn Volleyball Camps Auburn Volleyball Camps

Auburn Volleyball Camps

Frequently Asked Questions

 How do I register for camp?

  1. Select the camp you wish to attend
  2. Register online
  3. Pay by credit card
  4. Spots in camp will not be held or saved. The only way to ensure a place in camp is to complete the online registration and pay the appropriate fees.

 Are cash payments accepted for Auburn Volleyball Camps?

No, cash payments are not accepted.

 Do I need to pay the balance in full or is there an option for a payment plan?

All applications must be paid in full at the time of registration.

 What is the camp refund policy?

  • We can refund campers up until thirty days prior to the first day of camp, minus a 10% processing fee. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS starting one week prior to the camp, for any reason whatsoever, including early departure from camp.
  • Full refund exception will be made only for those invited to and attending USA Volleyball A1, Youth or Junior National Team program events that conflict with camp dates.
  • Spots in camp will not be "held" or "saved". The way to ensure a place in camp is to complete the online registration and pay the appropriate fees.
  • Teams wishing to participate in Team Camp and/or Tournament must reserve a spot with a $300 deposit by or full payment by June 1.

 Are parents allowed to watch camp?

Yes, the camps are open at all times for family and friends to watch.

 Where should I park my vehicle when I drop off my daughter?

Parking is operated by Auburn University, not Auburn Volleyball Camps.

 How to travel from ATL and Auburn?

Use Groome Shuttle. The fee is typically $43 payable to Groome. Please notify Paige Wetzel ( of your plans and Auburn Camps will have a representative at ATL to assist and guide you to the Shuttle.

 What is the difference between a day/commuter camp and an overnight camp?

Day Camps:  Campers commute to and from home before and after camp each day.

Overnight Camps:  Campers pay to stay in the on-campus dormitories and eat in campus dining halls for the duration of camp.

 What should I wear to camp?

We prefer that you wear athletic attire (t-shirts, shorts, kneepads, and indoor court shoes).

 Are all camps located on the Auburn University campus?


 What happens if my child is sick or injured during camp?

We employ a full-time certified athletic trainer for all sessions of each camp.  The athletic trainer will diagnose and treat any injury or illness that occurs during camp. The camper's parent or emergency contact will be notified by phone.

 The camp I am interested in is full. Who can I contact to be placed on the waiting list?

Send an email to Paige Wetzel (